Human Resources Coordinator
We are looking for an HR Coordinator to join our London team. Digital Echidna (“Echidna”) is a digital solutions team, specializing in Drupal, with a track record of providing our clients with an exceptional experience both in our customer service and technical execution. We solve every day, yet complex problems for large and small organizations sharing one thing in common: their desire to harness the results of digital essentials. We want you to help harness the efforts of our team.
Our ideal candidate is an energetic, resourceful, and ambitious individual who wants to join a terrific team. You will be motivated, optimistic, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and ultimately eager to learn. As the HR Coordinator, you will provide front line service with all employees such including: hands-on expertise in recruitment, coaching, Health and Safety, compensation, onboarding and professional development. The HR Coordinator will initiate and drive HR programs with a focus on recruitment, retention, and continuing our positive culture.
Additionally, you will aid in overall office management addressing needs in team events, benefits, wellness, and tracking personal time off.
- Implement HR practices and processes that make sure we are an effective, high-performing organization
- Establish and maintain initiatives that drive performance management, career development, and a healthy environment
- Advise Managers on compensation, incentives, reward programs, employee turnover, absenteeism, work demands, employee training requests, morale, motivation
- Recommend improvements and solutions to workplace issues
- Help administer performance improvement plans for employees
- Collect data on market compensation and demonstrated ongoing awareness of internal equity
- Evaluate, screen, interview applicants and process internal employee changes
- Create, organize and/or facilitate corporate training initiatives including: performance management, Bill 168, AODA, Health and Safety, and specific skills training
- College Diploma or University degree in Human Resource discipline
- CHRP or CHRL designation preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience in an HR role- Preferred.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Superior computer skills with MS Office products, particularly in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent documentation, interview and diplomacy skills
- A fascination with digital technology and marketing
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are looking for a GREAT place to work and create a career in an exciting industry and you are a self-starter with initiative and a professional attitude we want consider you for this position. Check us out at echidna.ca and if you have the above qualifications, then we are interested in talking to you about joining our hard-working team. Please send your resume to Rob Hiscox, our HR Advisor at [email protected].
Digital Echidna is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work related accommodations, please specify.
We will respond to all candidates.